Privacy And Policy
Information we collect about you, Depending on the circumstances, in the course of providing a service to you, Bti Holidays may collect and hold personal information such as:
- Your name, Date of birth, Gender, Postal address, Telephone number, Email address, Passport details, Medical information and travel insurance details (where applicable);
- Details of the products and services you have purchased from us or which you have enquired about, together with any additional information necessary to deliver those products and services and to respond to your enquiries; and
- Any additional information relating to you that you or a third party has provided to us directly or indirectly through our travelers’ or agents’ phone enquiry lines, websites, online presence, customer surveys or to our in-store or other representatives.
Information that we collect (such as about your health or religion) may be considered “sensitive information”. We collect it to provide you with our services, cater to your needs or act in your interest, and we are only prepared to accept sensitive information on the condition that we have your consent.
If you visit our website we may also collect information that is not personal information to improve the experience for our customers. This information may include the pages you visit, your IP address, browser type and language, and the date and time of your visit. We cannot identify you individually from this information. Some of this information is collected using cookies.
When you are travelling with us, we may take video and images of you that may be used in brochures, in our advertising or on our website. All participants of Bti Holidays authorize us to use his/her image (such as a photograph, videotape, film or pictorial representation or recorded voice). If you do not wish for this to happen, please notify us in writing using the contact details below.
How do we collect personal information?
You may volunteer this information when you request information from us, contact us (and vice versa), make a booking, register interest for and/or enter a competition, subscribe to one of our newsletters, use our website(s)/apps, link to or from our website(s)/apps, connect with us via social media, by speaking to a consultant in-store or any other engagement we or our business partners have with you.
We may also receive the information from a third party, for example:
- From people making travel bookings on your behalf;
- From market research and data companies contracted by us to obtain information so that we may improve and market our products and services;
- From other companies within the Intrepid Group and our related overseas entities;
- From partners performing services on our behalf; and
- Your insurer, their agents or medical staff may disclose relevant information and sensitive personal information with us in circumstances where we/they need to act on your behalf or in the interest of passengers or in an emergency.
We will update your information whenever we can to keep it current, accurate and complete.
You represent and warrant to us that you have obtained all required consents and are fully authorized to disclose all personal information you provide to us including without limitation personal information of your friends and family members provided in connection with making travel bookings.
Why do we collect, use, hold and disclose your information ?
We collect personal information about you so that we can perform our business activities and functions and to provide the best possible quality of customer service.
We may collect, hold, use and disclose your information for the following purposes:
- administering services we are providing to you such as arranging your tour booking
- some countries will only permit travel if you provide your advance passenger data. These requirements may differ depending upon your destination and you are advised to check. Even if not mandatory, we may exercise our discretion to assist where appropriate
- manage our relationship with you, including updates about your tour booking and handling complaints
- to contact you in the event of an emergency
- combining information collected from you at different times for the purpose of research and analysis to provide a better customer experience, including customising online content for you
- to identify and tell you about services we think you may be interested in, including sending email newsletters or sending printed materials to your postal address
- providing relevant information, which may include sensitive personal information, to insurers, their agents and medical staff in circumstances where we/they need to act on your behalf or in the interest of passengers or in an emergency.
- to make improvements to our site(s) and make it easier to find the information you are looking for
- for identification of fraud or error or for regulatory reporting and compliance
When you provide your email address to www.btihilidays.com / www.myticketmyhotel.com to make an online booking, your contact details may be retained even if the transaction is not completed. These details are captured using a secure service. This is so we can assist you in future with online bookings, and as a result of this you may receive a follow up enquiry email. This email will contain information on what action, if any, you can choose that will direct us to cease any further contact with you or destroy the personal information we have collected about you.
We are only permitted to store your personal information for as long as necessary having regard to the purposes for which it was collected or a related or ancillary purpose. We may therefore delete your personal information after a reasonable period of time and, if you have not used our services for some time, you may have to re-enter or re-supply your personal information to us.
Thanks and regards
VIVEK | Business Head - Holidays
Mobile No:-9971997235 / 9718682901
Balaji Travco India Pvt. Ltd.
A-15,Masoodpur | Vasant Kunj | New Delhi 110070 | INDIA l Office no: +91-11-40304070 | Ext: 4070
Email us at: -
Visit us at: - www.balajitravcoindia.com | www.myticketmyhotel.com G'Talk:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Air Tickets | Holiday Packages | Hotel Bookings | Travel Insurance | Cruise Holidays | Car Rentals | Visa
Please consider the environment before printing. It is a Corporate Social Responsibility of BTI Holidays to create awareness on environment.